When you register for any of the 34 Solutions Services (as Services are defined in the Terms Of Service) we ask you how you heard about 34 Solutions.
The more information you provide (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize and provide our services to suit your needs and preferences. When you register for one of the 34 Solutions Services, we may ask that you give us non-personal information such as the purpose for which you will be using a web site as well as the name of the person who may have referred you. We also ask that you give us personal information such as your name, email address, zip code, country, gender and birth date. When you register for a subscription-based service, we ask that you provide us with additional information, such as your mailing address, credit card number and credit card expiration date.
Finally, when you register for a 34 Solutions account, in addition to the above information, we may also ask that you provide us with a variety of information about your business, which may include (among other things) your company name, billing address, your role in your company, number of years of company's existence, and phone number.
While you are on any of our web sites, we automatically track information related to your use of the 34 Solutions Services. This information may include (among other things) files viewed by the user, type of site(s) built, domain name and a user's path through our web sites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by 34 Solutions when you are using 34 Solutions' downloadable software. This information can include information such as: your browser type, type of operating system, type of Java virtual machine, Internet connection speed, access times and identification of any software program which has previously caused technical problems with the 34 Solutions product(s).
34 Solutions does not link the information that it collects in cookies to any personally identifiable information that you may submit, while on our site. This information will be matched with your personal information. In addition, when you connect to any of our web sites, we will detect your IP address and store a cookie on your computer. An explanation of cookies can be found in #6.
Technical Support/Information. When, as a 34 Solutions Member, you request technical support or information for 34 Solutions Services, we ask you for your personal information and other information necessary to answer your question or resolve your problem.
Promotions or Contests. When you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by 34 Solutions and/or our partners, we ask for your contact information so that our partners or we can administer the contest or promotion, and notify winners.
E-Commerce Programs. When you sign up for any of our e-commerce programs that are available on some 34 Solutions Services, we ask for your first/last name, mailing address, and email address, as well as your phone number. We need this information in order to administer the program.
Surveys/Questionnaires. We occasionally ask 34 Solutions Members or visitors to fill out optional surveys and/or questionnaires. These surveys/questionnaires may ask for demographic information and other information about computer use.
When you visit the www.34solutions.com web site, we may collect any information that you enter on any of our web sites or give us in any other way in order to contact you about 34 Solutions Services. Additionally, if you want to learn more about our products or services, we may request that you fill out a form in which we ask for information such as your first/last name, mailing address, email address, as well as your phone number. We only use this information to contact you in order to provide you with information about 34 Solutions products and services, answer any questions that you may have, and/or help you sign up for the 34 Solutions Service of your choice.
1. How does 34 Solutions use my information? 34 Solutions uses your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our web sites and enhance our web sites.
We statistically analyze site usage, including the behavior of our Members, to improve the content, layout, and services of the 34 Solutions web sites, as well as to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts.
We use the information we collect to better understand your needs. Additionally for the 34 Solutions subscription Services we use the information we collect to process payments, confirm renewal charges or payments to your account, administer your account and the like.
Finally, we may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new 34 Solutions Services, and special offers (including promotion of our product or third party products) we think you'll find valuable. Except for communications sent to you regarding material company announcements or policy changes, if you would rather not receive this information you can indicate your preference. You may choose not to receive messages from us by following the opt-out instructions listed in #6.
The following describes some of the ways your information may be used:
- Any information collected regarding your hardware or software is used for the operation of the Services, to maintain the quality of the services, to improve our products or services or to provide general statistics regarding use of the 34 Solutions Services.
- Any information you provide to us through a form, email, or telephone requesting customer support, or information, is used for that specific situation only or to administer our service to you.
- We will occasionally offer sweepstakes or contests on our web site. To participate, you will likely be asked to provide some personal information, such as email address. This information may be shared with sponsors if the sweepstake/contest is co-sponsored by 34 Solutions and a business partner.
- We also partner with other companies that can help us provide enhanced services to our members. Any information you provide through a registration form for any Service, is used to administer the Service(s).
- Any information you submit in a survey or questionnaire is used to help us better understand and serve our Members. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis; we may share this aggregated data with advertisers or business partners.
- The contents of email correspondence to us may be used for promotional purposes, such as customer testimonials.
- Any information that you enter on any of our web sites and/or any contact information that you provide to 34 Solutions may be used to send you email messages and direct mailings which supply detailed information about 34 Solutions and/or the applicable 34 Solutions Service. We may also use your telephone number to call you in order to discuss the 34 Solutions Services and assist you in signing up if you choose to become a Member.
Agent: We employ other companies and individuals who are subject to confidentiality obligations, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, web site design services, sending postal mail and email, registering a respective domain name, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, and collecting and processing payments for the 34 Solutions subscription service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Promotions, Sweepstakes/Contests: Some 34 Solutions promotions, sweepstakes/contests may require that you provide additional information, such as your mailing address, social security number or credit card number. Such information may be shared with a third party if such third party is sponsoring the 'event' or if the information is necessary in order to administer the service or process your transaction.
Some 34 Solutions promotions and sweepstakes/contests may also offer opportunities to request additional information from sponsors and/or may require that you share some basic information in order to participate. By requesting more information or by participating, you give 34 Solutions permission to transfer your personal information to the sponsor or partner so they can fulfill your request.
Legally Compelled Disclosure and Other: 34 Solutions may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. 34 Solutions may also disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Terms Of Service.
We can disclose any personal information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with a violation of the Terms Of Service, an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
As a 34 Solutions Member, you have exclusive access to your account information when you log in http://www.34solutions.com. Our Member Support staff also has access to your account information, which is viewed for reasons such as when technical support is requested or maintenance is required.
In addition, any partner you request to provide services to your account may have access to your account information. 34 Solutions makes chat rooms, guest books, discussion boards, and other means of online communication and collaboration available to its members.
Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in a public forum such as a chat room, guest book, discussion board, or when you invite others to join your 34 Solutions site or mailing list, or vice versa.
4. How secure is my account information? 34 Solutions uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. In addition, we always use a secure connection when collecting personal financial information from you.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Your 34 Solutions account is password- protected so in addition to those partners or agents who may provide you services, only you and those you designate can access it and view the member information relevant to your account.
Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Remember to log out of your 34 Solutions account and close your browser window when you are done. This ensures that others cannot access your personal information if your computer is accessible to others.
5. How do I update or deactivate my account? As a paying 34 Solutions Member, you can control and update your contact information for 34 Solutions Services by logging into your account.
If you wish to deactivate your 34 Solutions Service, please contact customer support by email at email@example.com
Finally, by tracking behavior on our site, cookies allow us to better understand how members use our site, which in turn helps us focus our resources on features that are most popular with our members. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly if you do so.
In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect Member information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site(s) notifying Members of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email Members who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
8. 34 Solutions and Children. 34 Solutions is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. Please do not use 34 Solutions if you are under the age of 13.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org